Sunday, March 5, 2017

Decision Fatigue

What is that? Through reading the 5am miracle by Jeff Sanders and listening to his blogs. This is something I have learned that makes sense to me.

How often do you wake up in the morning ready to go? You have the best intentions for the day. I plan to exercise, eat healthy, pray often, etc. I do this everyday. By the end of the day someone will make a suggestion that doesn't fit in with my commitment to myself, and I will join in. Ugh!

Have you noticed that your decisions as the day goes on aren't as strong and fast as at the beginning of the day? Decision fatigue. The number of decisions we make a day can leave us tired and sluggish. I find that it leads to poor decisions in the evenings. I overeat and eat less healthy options.

What can I do to solve this? I need to meal plan. Not only evening meals, but all the meals and snacks during the day. The secret to that is to have all the food on hand to make sure the commitment can be followed through on.

Be prepared and know that you can do it no matter how hard it is. This all includes your health, business and relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment